Survival arena Survival arena

Not bad! It was well put together for your first game. The soundtrack was a little much volume wise and fit the game. The graphics could be better too, but for your first game it played well and was nice to try and go for the high scores! Nicely done

Traffic Collision 2 Traffic Collision 2

Woah! Awesome graphics, incredible sound effects and really fun, addicting play! This game was really well done!

bonk.io bonk.io

Wow! This game is so simple and so much fun! It reminds me of Super Smash Bros. in a sense because of the knocking! I like that there were people online to play with as well! Very competitive, and super fun. Awesome job!

Fly By Shooting Fly By Shooting

Wow this is pretty innovative! I've personally never played anything like it before. It's like playing Mega Man mixed with Portal! I hope you keep up with this and add some sounds for your future games. I also wish to see better graphics in your next game! Overall, you need to keep up with this! Good stuff :D

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Great game!

This game is nearly flawless and fun to play. The graphics are supreme for being made in flash, the sounds of war are great, and the game play is fun. Although this game is challenging it doesn't take away from this game. This game could have been longer, but it was worth the play even though it wasn't very long. I think you were successful in creating a sequel and I hope you make a third one. This is good work.

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

Great game!

This game is really fun. I don't really see any flaws in this game except the meter running out too fast for your special abilities. That is also the challenge to this game. I also liked how you made the artificial intelligence realistic. The graphics were decently nice too. Overall this was a really fun game to play.

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Nice!

I remember a while back playing the original "Barbarian Bob" and thinking how hard it was. The difficulty is still the same as before, but I am glad there are difficulty choices now. The animations and actions are all still there and the newly included achievement system adds to this great story. I prefer the first one however, simply because it had more of an epic feel to it. This is a nice addition though! I hope to see more!

Skribble-Style responds:

Fair call, dude.

Glad you enjoyed the game anywho, and cheers for the comment!

Pico's School Pico's School

Great!

I have played this game many times before, but now that the achievement system is in play this game is more enjoyable. For being created in Flash 3 this is extremely impressive and I have always thought so. Great game!

The Enrichment Center The Enrichment Center

Not very good.

This game was simply boring. I did beat it and at the end of it all I expected a grand animated ending. Nothing happened at all! After solving the puzzles and trying to maintain good thoughts about this game nothing was rewarded. The animation there was, was mediocre. The actionscript seemed kind of basic too. The only real advanced actionsript (Or so it appeared) was the camera that watched your mouse everywhere it went. Please improve upon this. I think you should make a sequel and have it have better animation and a slightly better plot.

RAWowner333 responds:

this was our first encounter with flash. we just wanted to make something that we could comprehend (at the time). We have learned alot more since then.

and thank you for the review

Draw Your Own Cartoon Draw Your Own Cartoon

Mediocre...

I thought this game would be good because I usually enjoy gadgets like this, but you messed up along the line. The scripting to it was well done and the idea you tried to make was good. The only problem I had was that the joints were not connected so when my character would begin to dance nothing would be connected. Make a new one of these games with more color options, and connect the joints and make it overall more intuitive and you will have a really good game.