HEY PETER HEY PETER

This caught me so off guard and was absolutely hysterical! Great job

Bad Beverage Bad Beverage

You're claymations are incredible and the scenery is so captivating! I'm very happy to be a fan of yours and see you filling my feed with this! Awesome job! Keep up the phenomenal work

djavh responds:

Thank you for such a nice words.

Life/Time Life/Time

Great transitions, wonderful vine animations and really smooth sounds! Good job!

Creator VS Clay Creator VS Clay

Wow! Super fluid and fun to watch! The only hiccup I saw was when the figure goes to grab the spear, but other than that I would love to see more of this creature!

stampmotionfilms responds:

Thanks man, feel free to check out my Youtube channel for more videos.

Getting Into Comics: A Guide Getting Into Comics: A Guide

LOL! This was pretty funny and unexpected! I liked that it was short and to the point too! The color scheme flowed nicely together and the animations were decent. The lip syncing could have been timed a little bit better, but practice makes perfect right? Awesome little cartoon!

MeatPop199 responds:

This is a very helpful comment! The lip-syncing could definitely use some work and I'll try to fix that on my next one! Thanks for the review!

Curse of the Fruit Flies Curse of the Fruit Flies

Awesome animation and creative story. Your animation was well timed (with exception to the beginning pan) and the color selection you chose was great. I also really enjoyed the angles you captured! I would have liked to hear more energy in your voice, but otherwise this was an awesome little cartoon!

RemiReckless responds:

Thank you very much for the review! I totally agree with the voice part and opening pan. I'll try to improve it in my future animations :)

Pokemon Go is for PUSSIES!!! Pokemon Go is for PUSSIES!!!

Awesome animation! It was extremely fluid and clever. Great job!

Drums and Fur Drums and Fur

Holy crap! This is really good! The sound and actions of the characters were very fluent!

lucifersam01 responds:

Thanks !
Rewatching it today, I can see all the mistakes and little errors. But I'm glad people are still liking it ! Thanks again !

Draw Eyes Tutorial (Clam Secret) Draw Eyes Tutorial (Clam Secret)

LOL THis is hilarious

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

That movie was extremely disappointing. I always look foward to your films, and when I saw this on the front page I thought it was going to be great like the rest of your other films. The animation is simple and funny. You are clear and to the point! This one however was just lacking. It didn't live up to your standard and there really wasn't much animation involved in this one. Hell, it wasn't even that funny. All he does is flip over a picture? That's not that entertaining or random like your other videos. This one just wasn't your strong point and it was very weak.