菊池桃子 - Mystical composer (vaporwave) 菊池桃子 - Mystical composer (vaporwave)

This is incredible and I really enjoyed how easy going this was. Being that you made this for fun, I would love to see you do more vaporwave type songs. You did a great job nailing its essence and nostalgic vibe!

Halcyon9039 responds:

Thanks! ^_^

Late Night Drive Late Night Drive

This song is so good! I can't get enough of it!!!

Forbidden - Clip Forbidden - Clip

Wow this sounds great!! Great job!

RealFaction responds:

Thanks!

My Mechanical Nightmares WIP My Mechanical Nightmares WIP

Sweet!

It sounds great. I like this one. You are progressively getting better with each new track I have noticed. I like the dark beat to it. You may want it to sound slow, but give a fast track a try some time! Good track anyways.

aloneagainfriend responds:

LOL.. thanks dude... but, my dark tracks are all 136+ bpm... They are all fast enough
;) Thanks zach. Great art BTW.

Dual Perspective Dual Perspective

Don't take it off.

This song is pretty good and mysterious. It sounds nice and ambient which is always nice and I really enjoyed this song. The only problem I had with this song is the title. Don't be so modest about this song. It is well done and should not be taken down.

NinjaEskimo responds:

hey dude thanks, i actually made this a long time ago so thought it was horrible. check out my other stuff and see what you think, i need to find out if my older music better and if so why. thks

Calliope Calliope

Great

This song is fantastic and reminds me of a dark carnival. Something along the lines of Tricky the Clown from Madness. No wonder Tom used it in Madness Regent!

Turn of Tides Turn of Tides

Epic..

This song was really epic and made me think of a battle of two epic's. Although this song began to get boring and a bit repetitive. I still like it however. This is a good piece and good job.

SOUNDKRAP SOUNDKRAP

GREAT!

This makes me think of an ld nintendo game because of the 8 bit style it has. A pleasant tune to listen to and worth my while. It makes me think of a side scrolling fight game.

Zelda 3 "Dark World" Theme Zelda 3 "Dark World" Theme

Not bad!

This piece wasn't too bad at al. Kind of catchy if you like that Zelda type beat. It kind of gets a little bit annoying after a while though because of all the "high pitchness" Overall though, good work.

nothing remix nothing remix

WOW!

Do you have a record deal? You definitely deserver it this music is amazing bro! Keep up the work.

mseemercury responds:

thx man no record deal but thx again